March 31, 2017 @ 4:00-5:00pm
St John’s Parish Hall, 20 Church St, Hopkinton MA 01748
On the eve of April Fools Day, Girl Scout troop 65040 will be celebrating the love of reading with an edible book festival, where you make treats that have to do with books or a play on words with the book’s title, we will also hold a contest to see who can make the best creation. Please bring your creation at 4:00 P.M. so you can have time to set up and vote for your favorites, we will have refreshments and things to do to keep kids busy. Feel free to bring a copy of the book that your creation relates to so you can set it up next to it. At 5:00 P.M. winners will be announced and prizes will be awarded for the best one in each of the following categories:
- Child (up through grade 8)
- Teen/Adult (9th grade and above)
- Family or group (collaboration of 2 or more people)
Remember, you don’t have to have an entry to come enjoy a night filled with food, friends and fun!
The rules for participating in the contest are simple:
- Entries must relate to books or reading.
- Must be primarily edible (although they will not be taste-tested or consumed).
- Puns are welcome, but not required. Use your imagination!
If you have any questions email email@example.com